Fifteen songs, fifteen friends. I was tagged by i-have-beards - go check out his lovely blog!
This is from my favourites playlist on shuffle:
1. It’s Getting Better - Mama Cass
2. Hounds of Love - Kate Bush
3. Brand New Shoes - She & Him
4. Angeles - Elliott Smith
5. Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
6. Your Southern Can is Mine - The White Stripes
7. Raspberry Beret - Prince & the Revolutions
8. Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse
9. A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
10. These Days - Nico
11. I Still Miss Someone - Bob Dylan
12. Water and Air - Cat Power
13. You Can’t Hurry Love - The Supremes
14. Ce Petit Couer - Françoise Hardy
15. Car - Built to Spill
I tag: nurserywords, nikkilane27, wings-and-dreams, bibliomatic, bookish-soliloquies, ashitloadofbooks, ablogwithaview, teabeard. booksandtea, pagesandwords, storytellersmind, paygeturner, deadpoetsmusings, youelevateme and booksareportals
No worries if you don’t have time, but if you do take part please tag me so I can see! And if anyone has any recommendations for me based on my fifteen, I’d love to know :) xo
Reading and listening to Tegan and Sara. Bliss.
This is gorgeous, does anyone know who the artist is?
Three Hundred & One Things A Bright Girl Can Do
published in 1914 - now 100 years old
For a moment I thought the cat was wearing a little red hat and I thought knitting hats for cats was one of the suggested things for a bright girl to do. But it was just my eyes playing tricks. Sad.